[Papyrus-L] An observation and a question about Papyrus

Hugh Gunz hugh.gunz at utoronto.ca
Sat Oct 13 13:41:35 EDT 2001

One thing about Biblioscape that doesn't seem to have come up in discussion
yet, but which might well be of interest to anyone running a research group
or who works in several different locations, is the webserver it includes
(in the "Pro" package). I haven't tried it, but it's supposed to allow
approved users to have either read or read/write access (depending on the
setup chosen) to the database across the Internet, using a web browser.

Hugh Gunz