[Papyrus-L] An observation and a question about Papyrus

Anthony Tolvo cntalucard at worldnet.att.net
Fri Oct 12 19:32:57 EDT 2001

Chris,

What are you missing? I'm sorry to say you are missing the boat. I love DOS; I dislike Windows. But we are captives in a Microsoft revolution. DOS may be the root of all Windows programming, but it will become a smaller and smaller part as the years go by. You will be left with rudimentary autoexec.bat and config.sys files. How I long for the days of efficient well constructed DOS programs: lean and trim engines that occupied negligible disk space and RAM. Those days are gone; Papyrus for DOS is a dinosaur, destined for extinction.

Tony