[Papyrus-L] Important Papyrus news

cntalucard at att.net cntalucard at att.net
Fri Oct 12 11:14:48 EDT 2001

A few weeks ago, in a last ditch effort to plead with
Dave regarding the future of a Windows Papyrus version,
he pretty much told me to jump ship. So I went to
Endnote. It's an easy to use program with many nice
features including the ability to convert Papyrus files.
I wish that Dave had been more forthcoming - I was a
Papyrus user since the 80's (before Windows!). I also
feel deceived. He wasn't lying - he just wasn't telling
the complete truth of late. But it's all water under the
bridge, and I wish him well. If he ever does market a
Windows based bibliographic software system, even under a
different name, I hope he will let us know - I'll be
willing to try it!

Tony

--
Department of Biology