[Papyrus-L] Important Papyrus news

Neil S. Harris neil.harris at biology.ualberta.ca
Thu Oct 11 17:42:22 EDT 2001

This is very disappointing, especially given Dave's comments that the "legal
situation has nothing to do with the future or the well-being of RSD. Its
outcome will have no effect on anything of importance to any of you."

It's disappointing partially because Papyrus for Windows had the potential
to be a really good application, but also because I feel deceived.

Neil S. Harris