[Papyrus-L] Sigh...

Oliver Floerl Oliver.Floerl at jcu.edu.au
Mon Aug 27 17:57:53 EDT 2001

Hi Jean (and all others),

everybody seems to use either EndNote or Pro-Cite. I know that there is an
Endnote website somewhere out there with specs on the program.

On a different note (as I had similar thoughts to Jean but at the same time
I haven't fully explored all options in Papyrus): some journals, such as for
example Marine Ecology Progress Series (MEPS) want you to indent your
references (at the end of your manuscript). In the case of MEPS, the first
line of the reference has to begin in column 1 and every line below that in
column 4. I wrote a format for MEPS (if anybody wants it let me know) but
for some reason it doesn't work the way it should. On the screen in Papyrus
the reference format appears exactly the way it should (with indentations
and all) BUT when I imported it into Word (using the Word Perfect format
thing) the indentation is gone. I know that there's a post hoc way of doing
this involving the Word Paragraph function, but admittedly it is a pain in
the neck to do this all the time.

Any suggestions?

Cheers,
Oli