[Papyrus-L] Outputting Notecards in Papyrus 7.0.16c

Dave Goldman, Research Software Design dave at rsd.com
Thu Aug 23 13:17:11 EDT 2001

Duncan Branley wrote:

>Is there a way to tag notecards when output?  I want to be able to import
>them into another package.  It would be really good to be able to control
>just what is output and in what order (I know I can sort by title or
>passage).

Unfortunately, Papyrus Version 7.0 does not provide you with a way to
control the formatting of notecards.

This limitation is no longer present in Papyrus Version 8.0 for Macintosh.
So one workaround would be for you to find someone with a Mac version of
Papyrus, transfer your database from the PC to the Mac, and then output a
text file from Version 8.0 in whatever format you like.

-- Dave Goldman (dave at rsd.com)              Research Software Design
   503/796-1368, fax 503-452-8920           617 SW Hume Street
   The PAPYRUS Bibliography System          Portland OR 97219-4458 (U.S.A.)

   Technical Support: support at rsd.com       Other Questions: info at rsd.com
                       WWW Site: http://www.rsd.com/