[Papyrus-L] RE: What I can, and cannot, tell you...

Dave Goldman, Research Software Design dave at rsd.com
Tue Jul 3 12:49:47 EDT 2001

Chris Fassnacht wrote:
>Dave,

>Feel free to ignore this if you're still "muzzled"
>by the lawyers, but I was just curious about whether
>you could now go into more detail on your progress
>with the Windows port of Papyrus.

Unfortunately, I'm still muzzled!

This has to do with a legal case that has nothing directly to do with our
company plans, but which prevents me from making any public comments about
those plans. My lawyer expected a ruling from the judge about three months
ago, but we're still waiting!

There's supposed to be a hearing next week, so _maybe_ there will be some
legal progress soon.

Sorry about the delays!

-- Dave Goldman (dave at rsd.com)              Research Software Design
   503/796-1368, fax 503-452-8920           617 SW Hume Street
   The PAPYRUS Bibliography System          Portland OR 97219-4458 (U.S.A.)

   Technical Support: support at rsd.com       Other Questions: info at rsd.com
                       WWW Site: http://www.rsd.com/