[Papyrus-L] Re: racing cursor in W2K

Jeff Nauss jnauss at msi.com
Mon Apr 9 12:25:29 EDT 2001

At 01:38 PM 4/7/01 -0700, you wrote:
>I have observed the same behavior. The quick fix is to simply run Papyrus
>in full screen mode and not windowed. To do this simply key in Alt+Enter to
>toggle between full screen and window.

Unfortunately, I see the same behavior in the full screen mode.

I think you will find the cursor is actually in the correct place.  It is
just an image that runs around the screen.  So if you go ahead and do
something to refresh the screen it seems to clear up.

Impatiently waiting for the Papyrus windows version...

--
Jeffrey L. Nauss, PhD		Phone: (858) 799-5555
Customer Training Programs	Fax: (858) 458-0136
Molecular Simulations Inc.	E-mail: jnauss at msi.com
9685 Scranton Road		http://www.msi.com/about/events/training
San Diego, CA 92121-3752

On June 1, MSI, Oxford Molecular, Synopsys, and GCG become Accelrys!