[Papyrus-L] any traffic?

Avishai Antonovsky msavish at mscc.huji.ac.il
Tue Apr 3 05:45:08 EDT 2001

Hi,
I noticed the list had moved to a new server and after a couple of years of bad luck with my email address, it seems that I'm finally subscribed (got all confirmations etc. last week, March 28). I asked to get daily digests, but since then I've recieved nothing. Am I having trouble again, or is it just no traffic on the list?
(I know this is read by the tech staff first, but I wonder if this message - posted to the list - will be sent to me in today's digest...)
Thanks,
Avishai Antonovsky
msavish at mscc.huji.ac.il