AW: [Papyrus-L] ISI Import

Hessling, Rene Hessling at biologie.uni-osnabrueck.de
Mon Mar 26 03:54:22 EST 2001

Dave,

Sorry but I can't get the import to work with your filter! I've run through
the steps you mentioned: I've got version 7.0.16c and the latest import.exe,
I extracted the import.flb into my papyrus folder, I copied the WEB SCI 2000
format.... and still I can't import a single entry! In ISI I create a text
file ('export to reference software') of marked articles. I then rename the
*.cgi document to a *.txt (prior to saving). Do you have any idea what I
might be doing wrong?

In the meantime, I received a format from Neil Harris, which works fine.
There's no hassel with the BP and EP entry either. Since he was so kind as
to send his file to me directly, I'll leave it to him to distribute it to
the group or to RSD. Dave, perhaps you could take a look at it for
comparision. It looks quite different!

Rene Hessling