[Papyrus-L] What I can, and cannot, tell you...

Anthony Tolvo cntalucard at worldnet.att.net
Fri Mar 9 20:39:14 EST 2001

Dave,

Thanks for your candid response. I still remain a loyal Papyrus user, and
await better news from you regarding a Windows version of your excellent
program.Unfortunately, we all have to gear ourselves towards Windows.
There's no escaping that fact. Years ago, I found a better alternative - it
was called Geoworks. I still have the program. Too bad the Monster ate the
peasant!

Wishing you the best of luck,

Best regards,

Tony Tolvo, Ph.D.