[Papyrus-L] Papyrus: Windows a plea from the heart

Andrew Wilson andrew.wilson at archaeology.oxford.ac.uk
Mon Mar 5 11:42:41 EST 2001

Amen to all those pleas for a Windows version of Papyrus. Evidently it's taking
much longer than RSD ever anticipated, but some kind of forecast would help.
But equally, Dave, is there anything that we as users can do to speed the
process up? (I expect your gut reaction is: "Yes, stop pestering me with emails
and let me get on with writing code.") I would be very happy to alpha- and
beta-test a Windows version on my database of 70,000 references, if that would
help the whole thing along.

--

Dr Andrew Wilson
University Lecturer in Roman Archaeology

Tel: +44 (0)1865 278247
Fax: +44 (0)1865 278254

e-mail: andrew.wilson at archaeology.ox.ac.uk
Web page: http://users.ox.ac.uk/~corp0057/