[Papyrus-L] Orphaned abstracts and comments

Jeff Nauss jnauss at msi.com
Fri Feb 2 11:01:17 EST 2001

I recently performed a database backup and restore to clean up my
files.  The inconsis.log file reported several orphaned abstracts and
comments.  It is unclear to me what, if anything, can be done to correct or
remove these.  Can I assume they have been cleared from the database or
should I do a search of the abstracts and comments to remove them?
--
Jeffrey L. Nauss, PhD		Phone: (858) 799-5555
Customer Training Programs	Fax: (858) 458-0136
Molecular Simulations Inc.	E-mail: jnauss at msi.com
9685 Scranton Road		http://www.msi.com/about/events/training
San Diego, CA 92121-3752