[NW-Sell-list] Proto 2000 N&W Y3 locomotives for sale

Kert P kertis.peterson at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 18:39:20 EDT 2022

I have two Proto 2000 Heritage Steam Collection N&W Y3 locomotives for
sale. One is P2K Item 23331, N&W #2016. The second is P2K Item 23338, N&W
#2005. Both are NIB and have only been recently test run to make sure they
operate properly. Neither is DCC, although both have NMRA plugs in their
tenders to allow them to be quickly converted.
My asking price is $250.00 each, shipping included. I accept checks, money
orders, or PayPal (friends & family). Contact me if you have any questions.

Kert Peterson
Meridian, ID