[NW-Sell-list] For Sale -- Al Chione N&W Slide Sets

chapbob4014 at comcast.net chapbob4014 at comcast.net
Thu Jun 2 20:31:25 EDT 2022

About 30 years ago, slideseller Al Chione offered duplicate slides for various roads in 20-slide sets. I'm thinning my collection, and would like to offer the following sets to other N&Wers:

Set DZ-61, N&W Steam, John Dziobko, Jr. Collection. In addition to a good selection of N&W's standard power in scenic locations around the system, the set includes Roanoke shop switcher #800 and 4-8-0 #405

Set P-71, N&W Steam, Bill Price. Ditto, plus the ever-popular 4-8-0 tripleheader, and some good looks at the Tennessean.

Set SW-114, N&W Steam, Richard Wallin Collection. Ditto, plus Jawn Henry, nice M-2 photo, and M #422 in Columbus.

The sets are complete, have been stored properly, and are in very good condition. Price -- $15/set (discounted from original price), or buy all three for $40. Postage $4 for each shipment (1-3 sets). First-come first-serve priority to those interested in all three sets.

If interested, please contact me off-list for Al Chione's original listing of locos, dates, and places for each slide for your review before commitment. I'm guessing that my comcast period net address may not show in the header (as with the N&WHS modeler list) so here's a garbaged version from chapbob4014 which you can figure out.

Thanks!
Bob Chapman