[NW-Sell-list] For Sale: Broadway Limited N&W Class A locomotives

Kert P kertis.peterson at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 17:28:31 EST 2022

I have three Broadway Limited Imports Paragon Series N&W Class A
locomotives equipped with the Quantum QSI Sound system. Locomotive road
numbers are 1217, 1218, and 1224. All are new in their boxes. I purchased
them new when BLI originally produced them. Since that time, apparently,
QSI has quite the business of DCC sound decoders and BLI is no longer
supporting the QSI system. However, I have just finished testing these on
my test track and all of them work fine and sound great. I've been told
that the QSI decoder can be replaced with one of the other sound decoders
on the market, but you really don't need to do that with these since all
three work as designed. Originally, I paid $448.88 for each locomotive.
Since moving, I will never be building a layout where I can use these. I am
offering these for $350.00 each, shipping inside the USA included. If you
are interested, let me know which road number you would like. I accept
payment via check, money order, or PayPal (friends and family).

Kert Peterson
Meridian, ID
N&WHS Mbr #2602