[NW-Sell-list] HO resin kits for sale

Jim King jimking3 at charter.net
Thu Jun 3 12:22:06 EDT 2021

I'm thinning the herd, starting with these HO resin kit items:

1 of each:  Yarmouth B-5a and B-5b.  Brass ladder stiles have been formed.
Kits are complete with unique truck sideframes/bolsters.  Wheelsets and
couplers not included.  These sell for $60 + shipping from Canada based on
Yarmouth's web site.  I'm asking $50 each + postage (domestic and
international).

1 of each:  Chad Boaz B-1a and B-1b.  Flat urethane castings and decals for
each kit.  Modeler supplies all other parts.  His end castings have a lot of
"clean up" issues along the riveted edges so I took the best of his 4, filed
the sides parallel to remove the hourglass shape, replaced all rivets on the
sides with Archer, and duplicated all of his castings in my durable,
production grade, grey urethane toward the goal of building 1 of each kit.
$35 gets you 1 car's worth of his castings, decals and 2 sets of my own grey
castings (+ postage).

Jim King

http://smokymountainmodelworks.com/