[NHRC-user] NHRC-Micro Problems

Jeff Otterson jeffrey at nhrc.net
Sun Feb 7 13:07:25 EST 2010

If you are going to couple speaker audio from your handheld, I recommend a
transformer for isolation. Some handhelds cannot tolerate either leg of the
speaker output getting grounded.

The audio input of the NHRC-Micro has a 10 K pot to ground. If you are
relying on a DC bias on the RX audio lead to indicate COR, then you will
want to AC couple the audio into the controller with a capacitor, perhaps 1
to 10 uF.

Jeff