[NHRC-user] NHRC-5 with battery backup

Jay Lovelady jay at fieldcomm.org
Wed Oct 7 13:39:06 EDT 2009

Jim:

Thanks very much for your reply and suggestion. That seems like a very
simple way to do what I am suggesting. I just wanted to run things like
this by others before I start throwing voltage into the accessory
connector.

Any particular diode type that you could suggest? I would also be
interested in hearing any other ideas on how to make this happen.

73
Jay, KD4BPZ