[NHRC-user] CTCSS encode/decode

KD6KPC kd6kpc at comcast.net
Wed Oct 10 13:21:51 EDT 2007

I am using an EchoLink node connected via RF to my repeater. The repeater is
a GE Mastr Exec II controlled by an NHRC-3. A TS-32 provides tone
encode/decode.

Using the EchoLink, I need to tone to pass when receiving a signal from a
station, but not when the repeater is IDing. Is the passing of the tone, or
not passing of the tone when no input signal is being received, a function
of the radio, the TS-32, or the controller. I need to figure out how to
configure this. I don't know if the TS-64 would solve this problem.

Thanks,

- Garrett, KD6KPC