[NHRC-user] Recommended controller for EchoLink

Patrick Johannik pjohannik at starband.net
Mon Mar 26 22:17:20 EDT 2007

Garrett,

Sorry for the confusion earlier. When I said connect the computer
directly I should have said through a interface box. I read all the info on
the VA3TO Linking Interface, and this should work fine. The only difference
between hooking it up to a radio and a controller is that the connects are
just reversed as stated in the previous email.

Pat
N5BBD