[NHRC-user] NHRC-5

JC Weston jcweston at kingston.net
Tue Jun 19 14:13:51 EDT 2007

Recently I have purchased an NHRC_5 controller from NHRC. From past experience using NHRC-4 controllers it has been noted that the main repeater has to have priority over the link port . This function is done when setting the nhrc-4 controller up on its initial install. Upon installing the new NHRC-5 controller on a linked repeater on our system we are experiencing severe squeeling or feedback similar to that which would occur with the NHRC-4 controller if the main repeater port Has not been given priority. There is no reference to port priority in the the NHRC-5 manual so we have assumed that the new logic of the board takes care of any port priority issues. Can anyone shed some light on this subject. It should be noted that all cavities and related items have been rechecked with an IRF scope and all seems to be in order.

Thanks so much for time an help folks.

John ..VE3OAX