[NHRC-user] New software (Firmware) for the NHRC-4

Kevin Custer kuggie at kuggie.com
Mon Jan 16 19:16:58 EST 2006

NHRC has recently released a *major* software upgrade for their NHRC-4,
NHRC-4/MVP, and NHRC-4/M2 controllers.

This firmware was throughly beta tested and refined before its public
release.

Details of the upgrade can be seen here:
<http://www.nhrc.net/nhrc-4/version-3-features.php>

$29.00 US, not including shipping.

Disclaimer:
I do not work for NHRC, and I have nothing personal to gain by
commenting on NHRC or any other company (except Repeater Builder, the
Company) that posts or is discussed on this list.  I am, however, a
satisfied builder, owner, re-seller of NHRC's products.  IMHO, and as
one of the Beta Test members, I can tell you this is a major upgrade
that is WELL worth the small asking price.

Comments or Questions welcome.

Kevin Custer