[NHRC-user] "Marrying 4/M2 to Another Controller

Ed Hodges tngto at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 22 16:24:18 EST 2004

Anyone out there connected the RB port of the 4/M2 to
another repeater controller?  I've noticed that there
may be some impedance mismatch going on with the audio
when you use the other controller's RX Audio IN and TX
Audio OUT...Question:  Did you eventually end up
connecting the RB audio lines in parallel with the
other repeater controller's Audio IN and OUT?
Specifically, I'm connecting the 4/M2 to an SCom 7K.

Thanks in advance for the help,

Ed, N4ARK

=====

Ed Hodges