[NHRC-user] Autopatch and IRLP on NHRC controller?

wcarter wcarter at kvoa.com
Sun Jun 29 18:19:16 EDT 2003

Hi Jeff:
I am using a NHRC4 with my 900 MHz repeater and IRLP. I use the remote port
to control a 900 MHz Maxtrac. It talks to another 900 MHz Maxtrac at the
computer site. This way I don't need to have a computer at the repeater
site. The only mod was to take the main receive audio and jumper it to the
remote output so the Remote radio did not get the Repeater ID, or Beep. This
also stopped the DTMF mute. (Need DTMF to control the IRLP) It has been
running for over a year now here in Tucson.
BUT!   I do not see where you would need a link radio. Seems that you could
just hook the IRLP controls to the NHRC controller like a radio.
73
Walt  WB4LDS
900 MHz in Tucson
927.3125  DPL 606