[NHRC-user] programing problem nhrc2

Jeff Otterson jeff at nhrc.net
Sun Jun 29 11:02:16 EDT 2003

Hi,
   This sounds like a hardware problem.  Either the audio levels (record or
playback) are not set right, or there is a hardware problem with your
controller.  Look for unsoldered connections or solder bridges.  Tracing
the audio through the controller with a 'scope would be a good next step if
the physical inspection does not reveal the problem.

   Regards,

   Jeff