[NHRC-user] NHRC 10

Jeff Otterson jeff at nhrc.net
Mon Jul 7 17:43:11 EDT 2003

Hi,

   You can change R53 to 510 K to increase the decode time delay.  This
should help with the falsing.  Also make sure that the audio is not too hot
going into the decoder.

   You could replace R28 with a 220K resistor to increase the output level
of the controller...

   Your best bet would be to wait for Pete to get back from vacation and
ask him about this before doing it.  He may have a better suggestion.

   Regards,

   Jeff