[NHRC-user] Linking projects

Jeff Otterson jeff at nhrc.net
Wed Apr 30 19:27:10 EDT 2003

Hi Pat,

   You are most welcome to post questions here or send them directly to
us.  If you think that others would prosper from your questions, then
please send them to the list.  If your questions are very specific to your
application, then you can send them directly to me (jeff at nhrc.net) and I
will either answer your question or forward it to one of the other guys.

   Regards,

   Jeff