[NHRC-user] NHRC-4/M2 Question

David Shiplett dlsatti at hom.net
Fri Mar 1 07:01:38 EST 2002

I will try a couple of other experiments to narrow this down. The problem
had been ongoing at the repeater site but was written off as intermod or
some other cause from around the repeater site.

The signal source is a CT-3000B and it may be some noise from it. But that
won't explain it happening at the repeater site. I could see a receiver
problem but not at exact intervals.

I did monitor the TS-32 and cannot see any logic pulse on it each time
happens.

What is way too confusing is the repeatablility of the problem at exactly 4
minute intervals. It is like a timer is doing this.

Will keep looking.

Dave