[NHRC-user] NHRC-4/M2 Question

David Shiplett daves at lhnetwork.com
Thu Feb 28 14:15:37 EST 2002

Has anyone had a situation where the NHRC appears to get a reset signal on a
periodic reoccurring basis. I am experiencing a problem where we seem to be
getting an ID every 11 – 12 minutes. Upon watching the unit I see a false
signal setting off the RB PTT and the Main PTT every 3 minutes 55 seconds
give or take a few.

The unit is being operated in PL mode only using a TS-32 so you would thing
nothing should false the line to reset the timer for CW ID. You may even get
a courtesy tone at the PTT event but not always.

Also, what is the difference between rev a and rev b units?

David L. Shiplett
Warner Robins Operations Manager
LH Network, Inc.
211 Independence Drive