[NHRC-user] NHRC 4 and a control receiver

K4MQF ... michael_s_lussier at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 11 11:04:19 EDT 2002

I have an NHRC 4 controller that controls a 2 meter repeater and I have a
full time link to a 440 repeater on the secondary side.
Question comes up about remote control of this site. I know I can upgrade to
the NHRC5 controller and have the added port. My question is on the NHRC 4 .
Has anyone done this before ?

I am looking at the schematics for both the 4 & 5. I am looking at R35 on
the NHRC-4 schematic.
1.  removing one side of it and putting in a mono plug in the same
configuration as the NHRC-5. routing it to a control receiver. any thoughts
on this before I do it.

MIke K4MQF