[NHRC-user] Installing monitor speaker on NHRC-3 equipped repeater

powersb at willinet.net powersb at willinet.net
Thu Apr 4 17:16:43 EST 2002

I know it should be, but we just aquired it recently and are at the beginning stages of getting it setup.

It is a pair of Motorola MCX-100 tranceivers hooked together with the NHRC-3. One sided only uses the RX and the other one the TX.

We're getting the documentation for the radios, and your right, it should be easy, but I thought maybe I could just grab the speaker audio  out of the controller or something.  Is that possible, or would that be detremental to the audio going thru the controller to the TX?