[LAP-news] Fwd: [Replay] Parent Coach workshop

Mark Rauterkus Mark at rauterkus.com
Tue Jul 16 08:39:13 EDT 2024

Reactions welcome.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Cecilia and Jason Hilkey <info at happilyfamily.com>
Date: Mon, Jul 15, 2024 at 8:05 PM
Subject: [Replay] Parent Coach workshop
To: Mark <mark at rauterkus.com>

These replays won’t last ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌
‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌
‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌
‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌
‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌
‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌
Hello Mark,

In case you missed the “How to Become a Parent Coach” workshop series that
we did over the past week, here is the link to the replays.
<https://happilyfamily.net/c/s/jls/54hfX/6/v9TW/LWK/6AJQfv/zmQBhP1bOo/P/P/Mi/bXU9aHR0cHMlM0ElMkYlMkZkZmwwLnVzJTJGcyUyRjBiNjlmZjM0JTNGZW0lM0RtYXJrJTQwcmF1dGVya3VzLmNvbSZtaD02MmYxMzgwNDlhZmU1NA%3D%3D/Z>

This free series will be up for only a short time, so please block out the
time to watch this over the next few days…

>>Session 1: How to Get Qualified to Coach Parents (And Feel Confident that
You Have Enough Experience to Help Them)
<https://happilyfamily.net/c/s/jls/54hfX/s/v9Tx/LWK/6AJQfv/zOMd3ZInd1/P/P/Mi/bXU9aHR0cHMlM0ElMkYlMkZkZmwwLnVzJTJGcyUyRmU2Y2E0ZWZlJTNGZW0lM0RtYXJrJTQwcmF1dGVya3VzLmNvbSZtaD04OTFlZDRjYTM0YjJlNQ%3D%3D/Z>

<https://happilyfamily.net/c/s/jls/54hfX/v/v9Td/LWK/6AJQfv/vcXScgBxRN/P/P/Mi/bXU9aHR0cHMlM0ElMkYlMkZkZmwwLnVzJTJGcyUyRjJkYTA3ZTNmJTNGZW0lM0RtYXJrJTQwcmF1dGVya3VzLmNvbSZtaD03MzllZWFhZTkzMWJiYg%3D%3D/Z>

>>Session 3: (the best one yet IMHO) How to Make Coaching Parents Into a
Fulfilling, Sustainable, Scalable Business
<https://happilyfamily.net/c/s/jls/54hfX/z/v9TW/LWK/6AJQfv/6QDylxSwtr/P/P/Mi/bXU9aHR0cHMlM0ElMkYlMkZkZmwwLnVzJTJGcyUyRjBiNjlmZjM0JTNGZW0lM0RtYXJrJTQwcmF1dGVya3VzLmNvbSZtaD02MmYxMzgwNDlhZmU1NA%3D%3D/Z>

We’ve been delivering this free training series giving you the step-by-step
roadmap to make coaching parents into a fulfilling, and sustainable
business doing work you love.

NOW, we are finally opening registration to our paid, deep-dive Happily
Family Parent Coach Training program!
<https://happilyfamily.net/c/s/jls/54hfX/U/v9TB/LWK/6AJQfv/zyXwXlt5Ol/P/P/Mi/bXU9aHR0cHMlM0ElMkYlMkZkZmwwLnVzJTJGcyUyRjgzM2IxZTZjJTNGZW0lM0RtYXJrJTQwcmF1dGVya3VzLmNvbSZtaD1lOGNjMTQ1NTA5NDg5NA%3D%3D/Z>

This program is an in-depth LIVE, step-by-step training that includes the
time-tested strategies to build your credibility, grow your audience, and
start coaching parents.

When you join, you’ll get the tools and resources to build a sustainable
and fulfilling business.

Here’s what you get:

   - Lifetime Access to 9 Core Self-paced Training Modules

   - LIVE Q&A Coaching Calls with Jason and Cecilia for a full year!

   - Lifetime Access To a Private Membership Community of like-minded,
   heart-centered, mission-focused parent coaches

   - “Client Getting” Email template - a fill-in-the-blank template to get
   you hired

   - Bonus: Happily Family Blueprint program - for parents, to sharpen your
   coaching skills

   - Shareable Parenting Handouts - to use with your clients

   - Bonus: Clear Path Forward - to create your first (or next) online
   course

   - Bonus: Client Finder Support - we tap OUR audience to help you find
   your ideal coaching client

   - Certificate of Completion

If you’re ready to take your passion for helping families, and your
personal and professional experience to become a parent coach, here's what
you need to do:

>>Register ASAP for the Parent Coach Training program!
<https://happilyfamily.net/c/s/jls/54hfX/j/v9TB/LWK/6AJQfv/U6tZJNZ1UB/P/P/Mi/bXU9aHR0cHMlM0ElMkYlMkZkZmwwLnVzJTJGcyUyRjgzM2IxZTZjJTNGZW0lM0RtYXJrJTQwcmF1dGVya3VzLmNvbSZtaD1lOGNjMTQ1NTA5NDg5NA%3D%3D/Z>

There are limited spots–because we are keeping the group small–and we will
close registration when we reach our cap!

We’re looking forward to contributing to the success of YOUR coaching
program!

See you on the inside!

Warmly,
Cecilia and Jason Hilkey

If you’re NOT interested in growing a thriving business online with parent
coaching, no worries, click here
<https://happilyfamily.net/c/s/jls/54hfX/5/v9Tt/LWK/6AJQfv/sagCZebRzF/P/P/Mi>
– we’ll get back to talking about parenting right away.

Unsubscribe
<https://happilyfamily.net/u/MjQ3NDAvMC8xNDY4NzIvMC8yOTU5LzAvMTMwZWIyM2M3Mjg2MjU0N2M4N2IxMTliMzY0ZTFmMDkvMTE2NzEwMzQw>
| Change Subscriber Options
<https://happilyfamily.net/u/MjQ3NDAvMC8xNDY4NzIvMC8yOTU5LzAvMTMwZWIyM2M3Mjg2MjU0N2M4N2IxMTliMzY0ZTFmMDkvMTE2NzEwMzQw>