[Ig Nobel Events] Ig Nobel Tickets will go on sale TUESDAY, JULY 8, 2014

Marc Abrahams marc at improbable.com
Tue Jun 17 17:05:42 EDT 2014

Dear fellow Ignateer:

Tickets for the Twenty-Fourth 1st Annual Ig Nobel Prize Ceremony
will go on sale TUESDAY, JULY 8, 2014, at noon (US eastern time).

We expect that this year's tickets will get snapped up very quickly.

TICKETS
The Harvard Box Office handles all ticket sales.
The physical ticket office, in Holyoke Center, is open some (but not all!) days from noon to 6 pm.
The web site is open 24 hours, every day.
Box Office web site: https://www.boxoffice.harvard.edu
Telephone (+1) 617-496-2222

THE CEREMONY
The ceremony will happen at the usual place. This year's theme: FOOD.
WHERE: Sanders Theatre, Harvard University
WHEN: THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 18, 2014, 6:00 pm.
Ceremony details: http://improbable.com/ig/2014/

WHY DID YOU RECEIVE THIS NOTICE?
We created this mailing list to notify people about upcoming Ig Nobel and Improbable Research events.

IF YOU PREFER NOT TO BE ON THIS LIST, we apologize for including you.