[Ig Nobel Events] reminder: Ig Nobel tickets go on sale TUESDAY at NOON

Marc Abrahams marca at improbable.com
Mon Aug 1 11:40:27 EDT 2011

Dear fellow Ignateer

This is a reminder:

Tickets for the Twenty-First 1st Annual Ig Nobel Prize Ceremony
will go on sale TUESDAY, AUGUST 2, 2011, at noon.

Unlike previous years, ALL the tickets will go on sale at once.
We expect that this year's tickets will get snapped up very quickly.

TICKETS
The Harvard Box Office handles all ticket sales.
The physical ticket office, in Holyoke Center, is open some (but not all!) days from noon to 6 pm.
The web site is open 24 hours, every day.
Box Office web site: https://www.boxoffice.harvard.edu
Telephone (+1) 617-496-2222

THE CEREMONY
The ceremony will happen at the usual place. This year's theme: CHEMISTRY.
WHERE: Sanders Theatre, Harvard University
WHEN: THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, 2011, 7:30 pm.
[Yes, we are aware this coincides with the Rosh Hashanah holiday. Various calendar constraints collided this year.]
Ceremony details: http://improbable.com/ig/2011/

WHY DID YOU RECEIVE THIS NOTICE?
We created this new mailing list to notify people about upcoming Ig Nobel and Improbable Research events.
This initial message is going to people who purchased tickets to past Ig Nobel ceremonies.

IF YOU PREFER NOT TO BE ON THIS LIST, we apologize for including you.

Marc Abrahams
Editor
Annals of Improbable Research (AIR)
PO Box 380853
Cambridge MA 02238 USA
phone: (+1) 617-491-4437 FAX: (+1) 617-661-0927
mobile: (+1) 617-642-5476 skype: marc_abrahams
<marca at improbable.com>
twitter: marcabrahams
web site & blog: <http://www.improbable.com>
newsletter: <http://improbable.com/airchives/miniair/>