[Ig Nobel Events] reminder: Ig Nobel Tickets Will Go on Pre-Sale THIS SUNDAY, Aug 1

Marc Abrahams marca at improbable.com
Wed Jul 28 19:31:28 EDT 2010

A reminder that tickets for the Twentieth 1st Annual Ig Nobel Prize Ceremony will go on pre-sale SUNDAY, AUGUST 1, 2010, at NOON, from the Harvard Box Office online (and later that week, from the ticket office at Holyoke Center in Harvard Square)

We expect that this year's tickets will get snapped up very quickly (for reasons that will become evident a bit later in August, when we announce more info about who will be part of this year's ceremony).

TICKETS
The Harvard Box Office: <http://ofa.fas.harvard.edu/boxoffice/>

THE CEREMONY
The ceremony will happen at the usual place.
WHERE: Sanders Theatre, Harvard University
WHEN: THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 7:30 pm.
This year's theme is BACTERIA.
Ceremony details: <http://improbable.com/ig/2010/>

DELEGATIONS
Info about how to be an official Audience Delegation is on the ceremony web page.

----

EVENT INFO LIST
We created this new, separate mailing list to notify people about upcoming Ig Nobel and Improbable Research events.
To add or remove yourself from it, go to:

Marc Abrahams
Editor
Annals of Improbable Research (AIR)
editorial: <marca AT chem2.harvard.edu>