[CPEPnews] Contemporary Physics Education Project NEW!! (Masks, t-shirts, phone cases, totes, and so much more!)

C Harper gsphysics at live.com
Mon Jul 27 20:21:15 EDT 2020

The Contemporary Physics Education Project (CPEP) is a non-profit organization of teachers, educators, and physicists located around the world.

NOW we have even more ways for you to show your love of physics!  CPEP products (masks, t-shirts, phone cases, totes, and much more!) are available at

https://tee.pub/lic/cpep-physics

[cid:68bdb10d-96ab-4675-8e92-db39bb87bf3b]

So far, we have 2 product designs: Gravitational Wave and Big Bang. Our newest items (with the NEW Gravitational Wave design) are available at a DEEP discount for the next three days. PLEASE place an order! And PLEASE share!

Now you have an opportunity to show the world your appreciation for physics!

Cherie Harper

Board Chairperson

CPEP materials present the current understanding of the fundamental nature of matter and energy, incorporating the major research findings of recent years. During the last twenty years, CPEP has distributed almost half a million copies of its charts and other products.