[CPEPnews] Please support the Contemporary Physics Education Project

Howard Matis hsmatis at lbl.gov
Fri Dec 27 18:21:05 EST 2019

Dear Friends of the Contemporary Physics Education Project,

Our large size wall chart of the Particle Physics Chart is out of print.  We are looking for funds to print it.  This sized chart has appeared in several movies and can be seen the on the The Big Bang Theory.

We are asking our friends to be generous and help support the reprinting.  Please give what you can at this web link:

https://cpepphysics.org/poster-autograph.html <https://cpepphysics.org/poster-autograph.html>

For people who give $100, will send you an autographed 11" x 16” copy of our cosmology chart by Professor George Smoot one of the authors.  As many of you know George Smoot won the Noble prize in physics for the discovery of Dark Energy.  For those who give $200 or more, you will get an autographed  21” x 30” poster of the cosmology chart.

Please give whatever you can, we want to enable teachers who can put this chart on the wall so the whole class can see it.

So once again, please be generous and donate.  Also, please send this link to your friends by Twitter, Instagram and Facebook and any of your other social media platforms.

Thank you,

Howard Matis

President
Contemporary Physics Education Project

The Contemporary Physics Education Organization (CPEP) is registered as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Contributions to CPEP are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.