[Coco] new AGD converted games for the Supersprite-FM+ module

Pere Serrat psergm at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 07:38:30 EDT 2024

Hello,

This is pack #10 of AGD games converted from Spectrum to our
SuperSprite-FM+ module (by John Whitworth)

These are the games that come in this pack.

Astronaut Labyrinth (Music) by Jaime Grilo (C) 2018

Doom Pit Part I by Alesandro Grussu (C)2017

Doom Pit Part II by Alesandro Grussu (C)2017

Doom Pit Part III by Alesandro Grussu (C)2017

cheers

Pere Serrat

These are the links to the pages where you could download the games and
have a look at some screenshots

http://www.retrowiki.es/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=200040290
<http://www.retrowiki.es/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=200040290>

No link for World of Dragon by now. When uploading files it says I am
blacklisted L