[Coco] Deluxe CoCo keyboards sold at Radio Shack

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Thu Mar 21 15:37:03 EDT 2024

> On Mar 21, 2024, at 2:32 PM, Bill Gunshannon via Coco <coco at maltedmedia.com> wrote:
>
> Wish I could buy some $4.95 keyboards for my Model III and Model 4. :-)

Today, I’d easily buy a $100 USB CoCo layout keyboard. Somewhere out there is a Kickstarter just waiting to happen, selling USB replica keyboards with all the proper keys in the right place. It’s really tough trying to emulate a Commodore keyboard without the four Fn keys on the right or the cursor keys where they needed to be. So many systems expected keys in a place…