[Coco] Spring Cleaning - Timex Sinclair 1000

Montana Quiring montanaq at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 21:39:20 EDT 2024

Hello,

I'm a long time lurker, but enjoy this list. :)
I'm doing some spring cleaning, and I have a Timex Sinclair 1000 with the
stuff listed below. I'm going to put it on eBay. Thought I would offer it
here first. Hope that's ok. It powers up and seems to work. Email me if you
are interested and want to see pictures. I'll be shipping from Canada.

*Hardware:*
Timex Sinclair 1000 - Model: M330
RS232 Serial Interface Adaptor
Memo Text Word Processor Adaptor
Timex Sinclair 1016 - 16K RAM upgrade
Thermal Printer (Alphacom 32) with 4 rolls of thermal paper

*Cassettes:*
ZX Forth - ZX81  - 16K
The Flight Simulator
Complete Sinclair ZX81/Timex TS1000 Basic Course on Cassette - 1of2
Complete Sinclair ZX81/Timex TS1000 Basic Course on Cassette - 2of2
Mixed Game Bag 2 - 2K RAM
Money Analyzer 1 - 2K RAM
VU-CALC - 16k RAM
Budget Master 1000

*Books:*
Timex Sinclair 1000 User Manual
Crunchers - 21 simple games
An Introduction to VU-Calc
Bogglers - 22 Smart Games Programs
Gosubs - 100 Program-Building Subroutines
Basics - A guide to the Timex/Sinclair 1000
The Complete Sinclair ZX81 & Timex TS1000 Basic Course
Memotech Memotext Word Processor Manual
Idea Book
Beepers - 21 electronic projects
ZX81/TS1000 Programming for young programmers
ZX Forth User's Manual
Learning Timex Sinclair Basic
70 games for the Timex/Sinclair

Regards,