[Coco] Scott Adams Adventure International games and CoCo lowercase

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Fri Mar 15 14:39:54 EDT 2024

> On Mar 15, 2024, at 11:02 AM, Sean via Coco <coco at maltedmedia.com> wrote:
>
> If I run into him at the Midwest Gaming Classic in Milwaukee next month, I
> can ask him, he's supposed to be there.

Talk about an industry icon! One of the first games I ever bought was Mission Impossible for my VIC-20 — on cartridge! My dad didn’t get why I would play a game that was just typing words.

To this day, when I hear Scott Adams I still think of that game before I think of the other Scott Adams that created Dilbert. (When I first saw Dilbert and that name, I thought it was the adventure Scott Adams.)

		— A