[Coco] The Early 2024 Virtual Fest, Sponsored by The Glenside Color Computer Club and The CoCo Nation..

Mark Overholser apple2 at markoverholser.com
Thu Jan 11 21:31:34 EST 2024

   Sorry I'm Running Late, I was aiming to get this posted, the beginning
   of December, 2023..
   I'm Officially Posting an Invite to:
   "The Early 2024 Virtual Fest, Sponsored by The Glenside Color Computer
   Club and The CoCo Nation..
   A Virtual Event to Showcase the Tandy Color Computer, the Dragon Data
   Dragon and the Brazilian Clones..."
   This would be the Last Weekend in JAN-2024, the 27th and 28th.. I would
   be Setting Up 1 Hour Presentations, starting at 14:00 ( UTC ), and
   running for 8-10 Hours.
   If you have something to Present to the Community, but won't be able to
   attend CoCoFEST! or a VCF Event or the Dragon MeetUp this year, this is
   Your Chance to Present your Project to the Community, from the Comfort
   of your Own Home, Business or Lair.
   Once those who Don't Expect to make it to a Real Life Event, this year
   have First Chance to sign up for a presentation slot, the registration
   for everyone else will open..
   ========================
   The Glenside Club had a 2020 Virtual CoCoFEST!, ( 18-APR-2020 ), that
   was Hosted by CoCoTALK!
   CoCoTALK! Episode 156 The 29th Annual Virtual CoCoFEST!
   [1]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2PgbMjWkDM
   The Virtual Dragon Meetup that was done in 2021, was also another event
   Hosted by CoCoTALK!
   CoCoTALK! Episode 239 - Dragon Meetup post show
   [2]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moFVSgdkRTw
   This Early 2024 Event is Your Chance to Present!!!!
   Please e-mail me at cocotech at thecoconation.comor message me here on
   Facebook.

   MarkO