[Coco] Xroar and MC-10

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Thu Jan 11 10:36:22 EST 2024

Any MC-10/XRoar users here? I have a BASIC program I wrote that I want to test on the MC-10, but I am having trouble figuring out how to get it loaded. The MC-10 emulator does not support doing a “CLOAD” of a text file (simulating loading an ASCII BASIC file).

I see a “cecb” tool in Toolshed that can create .cas files, and copy things to it, but I am getting semi-corrupt CLOADs out of it. Tokens, or not specifying the proper flags, I expect.

Anyone do this?

Thanks…
--
Allen Huffman - PO Box 7634 - Urbandale IA 50323 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
http://www.subethasoftware.com - https://www.facebook.com/subethasoftware