[Coco] Request for a response

RETRO Innovations go4retro at go4retro.com
Tue Jan 9 11:13:24 EST 2024

On 1/9/2024 8:50 AM, Dennis Bathory-Kitsz via Coco wrote:
> The email was in the CC of the header. I forwarded her response to the
> list, which came to me after the first email (MB of PDFs) was rejected.

Thanks.  After my goof, last night, I went back and diagnosed.  I used
"Reply to Sender" to send to her, but evidently "Reply to List" and
"Reply to Sender" given the list headers both send to the list address.
Confusingly, Thunderbird puts her name in the To: line on the "Reply to
Sender" option, but I just checked her name, not the actual email
address it sent to (which is still the list).  I went back last night,
copied out her original email, and forwarded the note.

I figured since the original email looked to be coming from her, she had
made it to the list (though I was surprised, as I typically don't join a
list for just 1 email)

Jim