[Coco] Request for a response

Christopher R. Hawks chawks at dls.net
Mon Jan 8 21:03:32 EST 2024

On Mon, 8 Jan 2024 18:59:08 -0600
RETRO Innovations via Coco <coco at maltedmedia.com> wrote:

> On 1/8/2024 6:57 PM, RETRO Innovations via Coco wrote:
> > On 1/8/2024 2:31 PM, Elena Macias via Coco wrote:
> >> David Macias was a member of your club. When he passed,  I donated
> >> all his CoCo equipment that he loved, to your club.  I recently
> >> found a few items.   They include: CoCoFest 92, 94, 96 and The
> >> CoCo Report, Issue #1, March 1996.Can you use these for your
> >> library?  If yes, please send me a mailing address.
> >>
> >> Your response will be appreciated.
> >>
> >> Elena V. Macias
> >>
> > Jim Brain
> >
> > 2195 N Hill Rd
> >
> > Muscatine, IA  52761
> >
> > I am the president and I can scan them and put them online.
> >
> > Jim
> >
> Well, I *thought* I sent this direct email :-)
>
> Oh well...
>
> JIm

Jim:

    I think you have to be a member to post, so, hopefully she will see
your reply.

    As a member, you can see all the members e-mail addresses (the list
doesn't show them when you post. (All messages come from
<coco at maltedmedia.com> with your name.)

Christopher R. Hawks
HAWKSoft
--
      "I recently shampooed my pet rabbit with Body Shop shampoo. Its
eyes bulged out and turned red. If you tested your stuff on animals like