[Coco] CoCo Cat project request

John Riddle jcriddle74 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 21:06:07 EST 2024

Hi,
I remember there was an actual Coco Cat costume that someone could put on
and wear.  I believe someone might have worn it at the Rainbowfests?  I am
not sure.
I do remember it being for sale on this Falsoft Mall website that Lonnie
Falk put up in the late 90s to try to sell off the remainder of the
magazines and tapes/disks.  I remember asking him some questions about some
of the items and he tried to sell me the costume for ~$500 or so.. of
course now I'm kicking myself for not ponying up the money and buying it,
or at least making him an offer.. I'm sure it's in a landfill somewhere
now.  Oh well.
Maybe someone could make up a replica if there are pictures etc somewhere.