[Coco] 2024 Virtual CoCo FEST

Mark Overholser apple2 at markoverholser.com
Sat Feb 24 15:34:37 EST 2024

   2024 Virtual CoCo FEST

   This is the list of Virtual Presenters for the 2024 Virtual Fest
   presented by The Glenside Colo(u)r Computer Club and The CoCo Nation...

   Times are EST ( UTC -05:00 )
   Sat, 24-FEB
   18:00 - Thom Cheeryhomes - FijuNet CoCo and FujiNet in General and
   PLATO
   Sun, 25-FEB
   09:00 - Julian Brown - Dragon 32 Recreation and other Dragon/CoCo
   Products.
   10:00 - Mark D. Overholser - Galaxy/Alcarron and Networked Games
   15:30 - Paul Fisarelli - Disk Imaging with the GreaseWeazle
   16:30 - Brett Gordon - Brett's Projects, some you might not have heard
   of
   17:30 - Thomas Shanks - CoPico Project
   18:30 - Rick Ulland - CoCoIO and related Projects

   I had other people show interest, but various issues came up and they
   needed to Drop Out..

   Overall, I think this Whole Virtual Fest is a Great Idea, and I want to
   do it next Year, lets Promote It for for 6 Months before next February
   and see if we can Grow a few More presentations...

   MarkO