[Coco] Virtual Reality

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Tue Feb 20 20:46:00 EST 2024

> On Feb 18, 2024, at 4:59 PM, John Mark Mobley via Coco <coco at maltedmedia.com> wrote:
>
> Forgive me if I use the wrong terminology.
> It is time to start thinking about recording computer fest in 3D,
> 180-degree, or 360-degree formats.
> I cannot afford to be an early adopter of this technology, but perhaps a
> number of us can pull together and pull this off.
> Or perhaps someone can study this idea and do a feasibility study.
> I understand the new Apple Vision Pro is capable of recording video.
> Who can investigate this?

Here is an example of VR 360 done using the Insta360 X3 camera.

It would be interesting to have a few of these set up around the Fest ;-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJL920KSYGo

--
Allen Huffman - PO Box 7634 - Urbandale IA 50323 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
http://www.subethasoftware.com - https://www.facebook.com/subethasoftware