[Coco] February 24/25: 2024 Virtual CoCoFEST!

Jim Brain (2022-23 GCCC President) president at glensideccc.com
Sun Feb 4 23:49:20 EST 2024

John Mark Mobley has already posted about this, but I thought a reminder
would be in order:

https://www.glensideccc.com/2024-virtual-cocofest/

For those wondering, GCCC is still holding our in-person event in May,
and we’ll stream as much content as we can (last year, we had some
Internet bandwidth issues, but we’re working to address those for 2024).
This virtual event does not replace our normal yearly one, but I do hope
we can drive some virtual value for the Tandy Color Computer community.
If you have something you think is of interest, please send a note to
Mark Overholser (CoCoTECH at thecoconation.com), even if you’re unsure if
it’s “worthy” or a presentation slot. In fact, I’d go so far to say that
this is an ideal time for those smaller and/or simpler presentations.
Are you a young enthusiast just getting into the community? Take some
time to present on your entrance, or how you’re getting along on finding
information about the platform. Do you want to test the waters prior to
the May event? This is your chance! There are a host of reasons to take
advantage of this virtual event, and I hope folks take us up on the offer.

Above all, I hope the community enjoys this attempt to create something
of value for the platform. I know it won’t appeal to everyone, but one
size does not fit all, and this may be the best way to reach another
part of the community.

I hope to see you on February 24 and February 25!

Jim

--
Jim Brain, 2023-24 President
Glenside Color Computer Club (GCCC)